Thursday, May 28, 2009

Last Night and Day in America




So, it is Wednesday...going on Thursday here in 15 mins....And I have spent the entire day cleaning like a meth addict trying to get my mind off my trip.

Besides cleaning...I have been trying to take in all the American stuff I take for granted...like...greasy food. Food like fried chicken (Which I had for dinner) and burgers (Which I am craving right about now) and peanut butter and jelly sandwiches (Which I am about to settle for right now considering I don't have money for a burger).

Other stuff I have been trying to take in is how my husband and his dog manage to get on my very last nerve...but I love him...not the dog, he lost his chance when he ate my Sperry's. People ask me, what my husband is going to do while I am gone for a whole two months...I have not the slightest idea, but I hope he learns to appreciate the power of leftovers...even if he never admits it on my return.

No comments:

Post a Comment